Fastest method for iced coffee with complex flavor
- Recommended coffee-to-water ratio 1:16
- 20g coffee to 220g of water and 110g of ice for 1-2 cups. (1mL of water = 1g)
- 45g coffee to 500g of water and 250g of ice for 3-4 cups.
- We recommend using filtered water if possible.
You will need
- Hario V60 or Chemex
- Respective filter
- Kunjani coffee (whole bean)
- Brewing cup
- Prepare the filter by placing it into the Hario dripper or Chemex. Rinse the filter with water just off boil (200-205F). This will help to remove the papery taste of the filter and preheat your cup. Discard the water before adding coffee grounds.
- Weigh out your desired amount of coffee beans and grind them on a medium to fine setting.
- Fill your cup with ice and set the Hario V60 with coffee grounds on top of your cup and place both items on the scale and zero (tare) it.
- Bloom your coffee by pouring 50-75g of water over the grounds and let sit for 30 seconds.
- Pour the remaining water in a constant circular motion. This should take you up to the 2.30-3 minute mark.
- Once all of the water has been added and you have reached the 3.30-4 minute mark carefully remove the Hario V60 dripper or Chemex along with the filter and discard.
- Serve immediately.