Elegant method for bright sharp flavor
- Recommended coffee-to-water ratio 1:15
- 25g coffee to 375g of water. (1mL of water = 1g)
You will need
- Hario V60 brewer
- Hario V60 filter
- Kunjani coffee (whole bean)
- Prepare the filter by folding into a cone shape and placing it into the Hario dripper. Rinse the filter with water just off boil (200-205). This will help to remove the papery taste of the filter and preheat your cup. Discard the water in the mug before adding coffee grounds.
- Weigh out your desired amount of coffee beans and grind them on a medium setting.
- Set the Hario V60 on top of your cup and place both items on the scale and zero (tare) it.
- Bloom your coffee by pouring 75g of water over the grounds and let sit for 30 seconds.
- Pour the remaining 300g of water in a constant circular motion. This should take you up to the 2:30-3 minute mark.
- Once all of the water has been added carefully remove the Hario V60 dripper along with the filter and discard.
- Serve immediately.
Leave a comment